Best Flights Last Minute Deal for Asia - Air China LAX to BKK

I use to Air China for many trips to Asia, in particular, will take over LAX to Bangkok with Eva Air and China almost always the best deal, but in recent years I was getting a good price on Star Alliance partner, you are either with Asiana Bangkok tour of Pudong in Incheon, and United go through Hong Kong and Vietnam Saigon.

I had a last minute change to make a reservation for the flight and move to 6 weeks U.S. and when I called my leg on a flight change, they wanted almost $ 100 more for the change, when I paid for the entire round! So I jumped online to see what was available. The best deal I could find in the city are in Bangkok in the last minute ... Air China, which was the only game that was anything but a few hundred dollars more than just a ticket.

I remember what I really hated on Air China> Flight plan was that there was a stay of 6 hours to Chiang Kai-shek Airport in Taipei to LAX is next in my opinion the worst airport in the world, back in the day, there was no Internet, and food and Drinking was terrible, and still make it worse were the prices drop 5 Stars. I use a pool of mattress and an alarm clock and sleep on the floor of the terminal, it was so bad. Well, they made some improvements at the airport, but fortunately the stop-now only 2Hours, after a bathroom break and stretch their legs was easy to do.

Cheap flights to Bangkok, I always have a problem sleeping in cramped positions sardines in the back, so I was surprised when I slept most of the flight to Bangkok are actually making the new chairs for the updated Air China 747, have used LAX in BKK, the new indication of deforestation seats slide forward, if not an actual increase in the angle of the back, it really isI felt much better.

The other thing that turns this view, the cheapest flight to Bangkok, I find it very last minute, Boeing, the selection also has a large entertainment system with large, who probably at least 10 films, and then a lot of TV shows, and a very cool interactive map that can be manipulated, and can also send text messages via SMS if you have a credit card or debit cardThem.

The only thing I would note that my expectations would be less food was good, but I was hungry, soon after, to be honest they had available sandwiches and fresh fruit, but on long flights, I could enter a point of food, usually when I get in a quick nap

The other thing I notice is that none of the international flights that last save I was in the OJ deals with water whenenter the cabin. When I'm in the big pipe, I max vitamin C, perhaps to avoid the 'any nasty bugs that are limited, amplified and returned to circulation in the small room with a cabin air. Along the same lines, I'd like to see a sort of disinfectant at the beginning of specific flight, leave them on the seats, in order to clean all surfaces that you touch is likely that, as the TV screen, placing the tray table and arm

All inall for a really good last minute LAX to Bangkok, I was one of 10 Air China experience and look to the future with them 9.

Tags : MP3 Player budget-rent-car

Danos tu comentario