Best Last Minute Flights to Asia - Air China LAX to BKK

I use to take many trips to Air China in Asia especially in Bangkok from LAX as Eva Air and China were nearly always the best deals, but in recent years, I have good prices on Star Alliance partners, and with Asiana, Se, after Bangkok Going, Going through paths of Pudong in Incheon, Hong Kong or through United Saigon, Vietnam.

Last minute I had to change my reservation for a flight and move to 6 weeks and when I called my leg on a United flight economic change, they wanted almost $ 100 more for the change when I paid trip for the whole game! So I jumped online to see what was available. The best deal I've found that the city known in Bangkok in the last minute ... Air China game, which was the only one around, otherwise it is a few hundred dollars more for a single trip.

I remember that what really hated on Air China> Flight plan was that it was a 6 hour stay in Chiang Kai-shek Airport in Taipei to LAX is next in my opinion the worst airport in the world, in the day, there was no Internet, and food and drink was terrible, and all had high or a five-star prices. I use an outdoor swimming pool air mattress and an alarm clock and sleep on the terminal floor was so bad. Well, some improvements to the airport, but fortunately only two break timeHours, the pause after a bath and I like her legs slightly.

Cheap flights to Bangkok I always have a problem sleeping in cramped positions in the new section of sardines, so I was surprised when I slept on the flight from Bangkok to actually do much new chairs in the updated Air China 747, used from LAX to BKK , new seats slide forward indication of deforestation, if not an actual increase of the angle of the back, and it is reallyI felt much better.

The other thing you notice about this, once again offers flight to Bangkok, which I find in the last minute, Boeing was also equipped with a film of large entertainment system was much larger than a choice, probably at least 10, and then many TV shows, and a very cool interactive map could change, and you may also text messages via SMS, if you had a credit card or debit card withYou.

The only thing to point out that my expectations would be less than the food was good, but I was hungry, soon after, to be fair they had sandwiches and fresh fruit available, but on long flights, I like to get in a comma food, usually when I do a cat nap on

The other thing I notice is that none of the international flights that I was recently in memory to provide OJ with water, ifenter the cabin. When the tube is great, I max, vitamin C, perhaps to avoid annoying bugs out of which only once again put into circulation and increases in the small room in the cabin of an aircraft. Similarly, I would also like to see clean disinfectant Any flight since the beginning of, well can the seats, so you can wipe off all surfaces that you touch Likely, as the TV screen, the tray and armrests ,

All inAll for a cheap flight to Bangkok LAX really last minute, I'd be a 9 out of 10 Air China experience and will continue to look back with '.

Friends Link : MP3 Player cheapairflights-tickets

Danos tu comentario