Generation away from the Internet

Now days people who are involved in a network marketing business, seem to think that only one perspective can come from the Internet. Unless this guy has a button to get the information then can not lead. Now I just want to go old school with you for a minute and talk about generating leads away from the Internet.

BI (Before Internet)

In came the dark days before the Internet Believe it or not many different waysappropriate people for your business find NM. MLM is literally manufactured around 60 years, Amway is in motion, must have been a way to generate an advantage. I'm pretty sure were not around all invented the Internet.

Me personally

I tend to use a mix of online and offline marketing to people in order to win my business and if I'm brutally honest to be off-line marketing, which has given me the most money. Yes some ofIdeas that I can use more time than the work of my computer, but very is something liberating for me anyway, out of the interaction with the people, while at the Same time building my income.

Ideas that I like

1 - My preferred method of offline marketing is the good old card drop. This is simply a great business card, a winning message on the front or back and let the readers interested in knowing more. They areOf course you have your website address or maybe on a number to call is a recorded message.

I leave them everywhere. In restaurants, auto shops, money from vending machines are in stores and have them in books or magazines, with what my job is about.

I literally thousands of pounds made by this method and I always something in me wherever I go. It also does not cost much. I usually use a like Vista Print, the fee to $ 20500

Do not make complicated designs with imagination and a lot of heads. Make it simple and to the point and starts but then thrown on to forget about them. There are a lot of fun and stress free.

2 - Here's a crazy idea that we all are sometimes more "talk to the people" When you have been and are doing normal every day we have to do endless possibilities, talk with others about what we do. I'm not saying he intentionally start a conversation, but how many timesAlready have someone say its a bad day while serving you or a friend for information on a financial concern. These are your opportunity to speak, what you do.

A little advice though, if you company has a system, such as conference call or a Web site can say that will work for you. Instead of standing there for hours trying to explain the best thing that make the system work for you. My line is in these situations "I look like to talk more, but are a bit 'pressed for time "and give them your business card, tell them to call or visit the website and then leave.

Do not make the mistake, my friend had one, and put his work for man to him in a long flight just as the plane took off later. There is no escape.

3 - Here's a really effective idea and a really good computer, although this requires good old to start.

With something like a Word or Open Office DesignPage, A4 with a catchy piece of text, a bit 'as the cards down and then at the bottom of many of your website, but so should write down. Now the release of about 20 of these and go outside.

The idea is to take your place and then in crowded places like shopping centers or bus stops, places where people go to see them. Then you can read and rip your web address on hand to hang the lowerpage.

I have others where it is the current A4 paper, even a bag of glue, put the two sides and bottom of the wall and then saw the tears off the stock exchange, self made, looks very nice.

Get Cracking

So there you go, now you have three ideas that you can use to generate leads are passed from the Internet. All work and all work well, but only if you are out there and do it.

See Also : MP3 Player cheapticket hotelsinorlandoflorida cardollarrent

Danos tu comentario