If the job de-Thermalis?

As I explained last time that the accident Mercury Marauder girls had completed their flight. I had flown over 10 times and have optimized the balance and the feeling was very confident of the flight to the next level. We must remember that this aircraft had no RC system installed, hence the need to balance circling, fewer hopes.

After discussions with my friend we decided to tow the plane from behindhis bike and 150ft of rope tow, which I thought would give me the height I needed to use the use-de Thermalis (a device that raises the rear wing of the glider land).

While on the introduction of a model glider, there are many ways you can do this. The easiest way to start is to simply hand (food) plane in the air, the big drawback here is that rarely high enough for your model of justice. The second option that has to tow the lineStart. It works with a line of resistance, or can be obtained with an electric winch or hand, what you are trying to achieve, here is speed, so it offers high, which means that you can find and ride the currents air temperature.

There are other methods, such as the elastic cord, or if you are lucky and a trailer, where the model towed by another airplane and released, if a suitable height is reached. All the above methods work, but for meDrag the line provides consistent market and is very easy to use.

So pedals protruding from the field with my friend in despair and the Marauder in the sky, reached heights, slipping off the rope tow. Like the Marauder to start a circle as before. I increase the cycle of rear wing Thermalis accident after 15 minutes and all my absolute delight working well and lands.

I had many happy days with this umbrella and electric motors and todayLightweight RC gear I'm sure That could be mounted on wing pods to enable them to exercise more flights. I highly recommend this one in a balsa construction interests, are a joy to fly and an absolute pleasure to watch.

So what form did you start modeling?
Free rubber powered flight?
Boats?
Chuck Glider?
Single-Channel RC?
Command line?

Share your stories, tell us what you are flying, sailing,Racing or just interested, and share your experiences and skills.

Visit : MP3 Player fortlauderdale-florida americanwestairtravel

Danos tu comentario